Garlic Spicy Pork Riblets
Pork Riblets 250g, Honey 100ml
Korean BBQ Sauce 100ml
1 tablespoon smoked paprika powder, 1 tsp ground black pepper 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of white pepper, Rosemary 5g
- 1Prepare a large bowl, Add Korean Barbecue Sauce, Black Pepper, White Pepper and Garlic Powder, Stir Well
- 2Wash the pork riblets, soak up the water with kitchen paper, and cut in half; put the pork bones in the marinade, and marinate for 20 minutes.
- 3Marinated pork riblets, sprinkle with smoked red pepper powder, and evenly color.
- 4Put the pork riblets in the air fryer, sprinkle with rosemary, and air fry at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- 5Coat the pork riblets with honey and fry them for 3 minutes.