Drunken Chicken Roll
Shaoxing WineCooking Method:
1. Rinse the chicken chops and marinate them with salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. Put the goji in the pot and add 400ml of water, boil, turn to low heat and cook for 5 minutes, turn off the heat and set aside.
3. Take a piece of tinfoil paper, spread the chicken legs and place them skin side down, then sprinkle a little salt.
4. Roll the chicken drumsticks and wrap them in tin foil to form a candy-like package. Put the rolled chicken drumsticks in the steamer, steam at 100°C for 30 minutes, take them out, and soak them in ice water for a while.
5. Put the whole chicken roll into the box, pour the cooled (1) and Huadiao Shaoxing wine to cover the chicken roll.
6. After soaking in the refrigerator for 1 night, cut the chicken rolls into pieces before eating.