Barbecued Pork (Cha Siu) No Grill No Baked
Pork Collar Meat 1pc (around 600g)
Dark soy sauce, barbecued pork sauce, five-spice powder, sugar, minced garlic, rose wine, honey.
- 1) Cut the pork into 1 inch thick, rinse with water, and wipe dry with kitchen paper.
- 2) Mix the dark soy sauce, barbecued pork sauce, five-spice powder, sugar, minced garlic, and 1 teaspoon of rose wine into a marinated meat sauce.
- 3) Spread the sauce evenly on the pork and marinate for at least 2 to 3 hours. It is better to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- 4) Prepare honey juice, mix well honey and rose wine for later use.
- 5) Heat oil in the wok, turn to low heat, add the barbecued pork and fry for 1 minute. Open the lid and turn over the barbecued pork.
Spread the honey sauce on the meat and fry for another minute.
- 6) Repeat the above actions until the Cha Siu is cooked through.
- 7) If you want the char siu to have a burnt effect, turn it to medium heat and fry it slightly, then cut into pieces and serve.